Want to get organized in 2012? Sample the Organizing 101 online workshop for free!
***Updated: The free sample offer has expired.***
Who doesn’t love a free sample? It’s so much easier to try something before you buy it. That’s why I am really excited to tell you about this offer — a free lesson in our Organizing 101 workshop. If you’ve heard me blog about my online workshops before, and thought that sounds interesting, but do I really need that? Or Hmmm…I wonder what those workshops are all about? Would they work for me? Then today is your lucky day! You can find out firsthand what goes on in our online workshops absolutely risk free and free of charge!
I’ve designed the simplify 101 workshops not only to help you get organized, but also to have a lot of fun while doing it. Our online workshops offer:
- Simplicity: Each concept is structured in small, straightforward steps that can be easily tackled.
- Value: Get the benefit of an in-home organizing expert at a fraction of the cost.
- Convenience: Learn valuable organization techniques from the comfort of your own home, at a schedule and pace that works for you and your family.
- Quality Content: Receive downloadable lessons with color photography, online materials, and high-quality audio to reinforce each exercise.
- Creativity: Incorporate your own personal style and ideas into your organizing solutions.
- Community: Receive inspiration from the ideas, support, and successes of other students in your class, and benefit from the expertise of a knowledgeable, results-oriented instructor.
- Satisfaction: Enjoy the gratification that comes from doing your own projects. You’ll take control of your life, add creative touches, and bring about positive, empowering change in your home and life.
So…what is Organizing 101 all about? If you’ve read organizing books, but your home is still more cluttered than you’d like it to be, Organizing 101 is for you! In this online workshop, you’ll learn how to de-clutter your home using simple yet effective organizing principles. The information is presented in bite-sized pieces over the course of six lessons, making it easy to digest and act on without feeling overwhelmed. By taking simple action steps you won’t just learn how to get organized—you’ll understand the process and begin creating change in your home right away!
In Organizing 101, you’ll learn basic organizing concepts, plus you’ll uncover the reasons why your past organizing efforts may not have gone as you wished. (Plus, you’ll find out what to do about it!) You’ll also learn a simple, step-by-step organizing process, set compelling goals for your future organizing projects, and create a plan you can follow to create the organized home of your dreams!
If you’ve set your sights on getting organized in 2012, follow this link to sign up now for your “taste test” of our workshop. Make sure to follow all three steps in the registration process. (It is really important that you do all three steps. So please read carefully—I want to make sure you can take advantage of this offer.)
Then, for one week beginning next Tuesday, January 10th, you’ll get a free week in Organizing 101! Hurry—this offer ends Monday, January 9th, 2012 at 9 PM US CST and we won't be able to grant any extensions. So sign up now! I hope to see you online soon.
See you online soon!