Anyone else missing Finish It Friday?
I am. I feel like my getting things done mojo needs the kind of boost that only Finish It Friday can give me. Do you feel that way, too?
If you’re up for participating in Finish It Friday, or you’re glad to see it back (because you play along at home or enjoy reading the posts) please post in the comments. I’d love to hear your thoughts…and then I’ll decide if I should bring it back for good (or until another sports season comes along and hijacks my weekends.) ;)
Alright…here is my list...
- Boot camp. (This is still going strong, I’m happy to say.) Check!
- Block party. Check!
- Father’s Day get together. Check!
- Dinner out. Check!
- Pick up veggies at Farmer’s Market. Check!
- Pick up Komen Race t-shirts. Check!
- Pick paint for chairs. I got some new (old) chairs for my kitchen eating area that I want to paint a happy shade of green or blue. I have some swatches and just need to make the big decision (or at least get a sample bottle.) Nope.
- Decide how to paint chairs. I’m deciding between getting a sprayer or using a foam roller brush. Any advice? Check! I decided to spray paint them and have asked to borrow a spray painter.
- Go to Michael's and look at candle making stuff. (I’m guessing they have this? New crafting territory for me. Again…if you know about such things, please share.) Check! I did this...and made a whole bunch of candles. What a fun project! I was needing a project I could start and finish this weekend...and this was perfect. More on this soon. :)
- Laundry. Check!
- Clean house. Check! (Forgot to put this on my list but *needed* to share the victory.)
Alright…that’s good for diving back into the Finish It Friday waters. Who wants to jump in with me? If you're in, simply post your to-do list in the comments and then come back here and tell us how you did on Monday morning. I'm planning to update this post with my completion status on Monday morning (instead of making a new check-in post.) So you can post how you did in the comments of this post as well. Sound like a plan?
Have a great weekend!