Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! It was a fast one around here...but a good one, too. Here's how it all turned out...
- boot camp. Check! And this week I’m seriously wondering why I categorize this as fun. The way my muscles felt yesterday was anything but fun.
- hang out with Kailea. Check! Friday night we made cards together. She made cards to send to Jay and me while she is at camp and I made cards to send to her. I think writing her letters is my favorite thing about her going to camp, because being away from her for a whole week isn’t so much fun. (It’s all coming back to me now.)
- finish packing for camp. I'm sure this will involve a quick run to Target. I was wrong: this involved two trips to Target. Didn’t realize she needed the 2-in-1 shampoo for camp. Guess we’ll add that to the checklist for next year.
- clean. Check!
- laundry. Two loads – check!
- unpack some boxes from Michigan. My mom sent me home with some of her crystal…lots of boxes (hoping she used bubble wrap generously!) Okay, so what totally cracks me up is how much that last comment came back to haunt me as I unwrapped the crystal. You have never seen so much bubble wrap in one place in your life. So the crystal now has a home—that was the easy part. I’m still trying to figure out what to do with all of that bubble wrap!
- schedule eye exams. Check!
- schedule mammogram. Check!
The weekend flew by, but it was a nice one! Hope yours was great, too. Can’t wait to hear about it in the comments!