How was your weekend?
It's Monday...time to share our progress on our weekend to-do lists! Here's my update:
- Boot camp. Check, and as expected it was very therapeutic. We did some kickboxing which was just what I needed.
- Watch the Olympics. Check! (Hannah, I keep thinking about you when I watch the Olympics. It must be sooo exciting to be so close to all the action!)
- Get ready for back-to-school. Check! There is still a bit to do, but Collin and I went shopping on Saturday. The school supplies are purchased and Collin is ready clothes-wise. Kailea still needs a few things, but we’ll get that taken care of this week.
- Laundry. Check!
- Clean. Check!
- Plan meals for the week ahead. Check. This week’s new recipe to-try is White Bean Burgers with Spinach.
- Wash Maggie. Check!
- Finish Organizing our Command Central Binder. Check! (By the way, I got a question about this binder the last time I mentioned it. So here’s a link to a step-by-step how-to guide for setting up your own family reference binder. It’s a huge paper tamer and sanity saver in my household!)
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!