How was your weekend?
Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a great weekend with lots of fun and done. :) Here's how my weekend turned out:
- Boot camp. Check! Lots of running up very steep hills. (And this was in the fun column. Hmmm….)
- See Jen Run. Check. And she did it! I’m so excited for her. I can’t wait to hear all about it tomorrow when she's back in the office.
- Pumpkin Farm. Not this weekend...maybe next weekend.
- Laundry. Check!
- Get some yarn. Check! And I knitted! I even finished a scarf that I’ve had in process for a really (really) long time. It feels so good to finish stuff! If that wasn’t enough, Janine gave me a knitting lesson yesterday which was super fun, too.
- Declutter magazines. Check!
- Make progress on my kitchen "fall" cleaning. Check! My goal is to have this done by Halloween when my sister and step mom come to visit. I’m following my 15-minutes-of-progress-at-a-time approach. The project is getting done ahead of the deadline, and I’m not feeling like it’s a huge imposition on my time. In other words, I’m fitting the project in the cracks in my schedule, which is much nicer than looking for bigger chunks of time.
My weekend is a wrap! How was yours?