Monday Check In
Good Monday morning to you! I hope you had a great weekend. Here’s the place to share how your weekend went. Here’s my update:
- Spend Time with Kailea. We drove to the State Cross Country meet in Normal, Illinois to cheer on Kailea’s teammates. It was five hours of time in the car (some of it pretty nerve wracking due to major rain) followed by a two-hour rain delay for the meet. But, it was worth it. The team did great and it was really inspiring to see the level of commitment all the kids have for running. Very cool.
- Run 3 Miles. Check! 3-1/2 miles actually. Fun to see the mileage adding up and my distance getting just a bit longer with all this running.
- Knit. This was an add-on. Funny how when I don’t put it on my list, I feel like doing it.
- Laundry. Almost a check, just one load to finish up today.
- Plan weekly meals + grocery shop. Check!
- Organize and edit cross country photos. Check on the organize. I will edit when I decide what to print.
- Make progress on at least one current project. Well…we got Kailea’s Halloween costume figured out this weekend, so that was good. And I made progress on a knitting project that will be a Christmas gift this year. So…I say: Check!
- Send some cards. Today is the day. :)
I feel pretty good about the progress this weekend given that we were gone for so much of Saturday. (And the drive up there pretty much drained me!) It was a good weekend. I’m tired this morning, but feel like I had a weekend.
Hope you have a great week! See you back here on Friday. :)