Monday Check In
Happy Monday my friends! How was your weekend? I hope it was filled with lots of fun and some getting things done. Mine was a nice mix. Here’s the update:
- Run. My goal was 6-1/2 miles for the weekend…but I ran 8! Hooray.
- Girls Night In and Wine Night. Check! Both were lots of fun and relaxing, too. Just right.
- Knit. Check!
- Take photos for 30 Days of Gratitude. Not yet. On the list for this week.
- Baby Shower. Check!
- Pick up bagels for baby shower. Check!
- Wrap a birthday gift. Kailea wanted to do this. So that was an easy check! :)
- Plan weekly meals and shop. Check!
- Laundry. A check for progress.
- Make progress on 28 day challenge. Check! This was the big one. After the baby shower (and before wine night) on Saturday I washed the windows inside and out. I love it when that is done.
It was a nice weekend. I hope your was, too. Let me know all about it in the comments.