Organizing Your Weekend To-Do List
It’s that time of the week my friends—time to organize your weekend to-do list. Around here we call it Finish It Friday. If you’re new to the blog, the general idea is this. Each Friday you spend a few minutes planning the weekend ahead by focusing on two main areas—fun stuff and get-it-done stuff. If you haven’t participated in Finish It Friday before, you are officially invited to do so today. You’ll be very surprised at the extra motivation you have to get some things done and enjoy the fun stuff, too. So what do you say—are you in?
I am and here is my list:
- Run. I need to run 6-1/2 more miles this weekend to hit my goal of ten for the week. Yikes!
- Girls Night In. Friday night.
- Wine Night. Saturday night.
- Knit. I started a new scarf last night. I just love knitting this time of year!
- Take photos for 30 Days of Gratitude.
- Baby Shower.
- Pick up bagels for baby shower.
- Wrap a birthday gift.
- Plan weekly meals and shop.
- Laundry. (It’s in good shape at the moment, which is always good news.)
- Make progress on 28 day challenge.
Alright…I think that’s it (and plenty of it!). I have lots of simplify 101 stuff to wrap up before the weekend officially begins, too, so I better get busy! I hope you have a great weekend…and I hope you’ll join me for this week’s Finish It Friday. If you want in on the fun, simply share your to-do list in the comments, and then, check back in on Monday to let us know how your weekend went. Have a great one!