Let's Get Organized for the Weekend
Hello friends, and hello Friday. I hope you had a great week. Mine flew by, once again. Big projects and December aren't a good mix! Add to that a sick boy (he has missed more school this week than in all the years up until now combined!) and, let's just say, I feel like life is on overdrive right now. But...it's time to regroup and look ahead to the weekend. Here's what's up for me:
- Boot camp.
- Neighborhood Christmas party.
- Pack and ship Christmas gifts.
- Plan meals and shop.
- Laundry. There's always a lot...but when you have a sick person in the house, it just goes on and on and on!
- Work on simplify 101 project. More to do!
- Tie up loose ends for Christmas. I need to do a final check of the shopping list and a general sanity check to be sure I'll be ready in time.
That's the most important stuff. What's on your list?
Have a great weekend!
P.S. We're getting ready to list the next session of the online workshop Organize Your Creative Space. It will be on early bird later today...so if "organize scrapbook space" is on your project list for 2013, consider yourself invited. It's a really fun workshop that will help you set up a creative work area that's inspiring and works great for you. :)