Monday Check In
Happy Monday my friends. I hope you all had a terrific weekend. Ours was full — very full. On the upside, we welcomed a new addition to our family. I'm now a great aunt! My great neice was born on Friday afternoon and we had the delight of meeting her on Saturday. She's so sweet and having a new baby in the family is so exciting!
In less exciting news...here's how I did with my to-do list.
- Run. Check! I ran once...which means this week I fell short of my December goal of exercising three times a week. In the early part of the week I was too sore from boot camp. Sad but true. (Note to self...don't take two months off of boot-camp again!) I plan to do more running this week.
- Laundry. Check, check, check, check, check! Geez there was a ton of it this weekend.
- Kailea's birthday celebration - finalize all the details and enjoy! Check! Kailea had a great time. Tomorrow is her actual birthday, so this isn't a complete check mark yet. There are still presents to wrap, a cake to bake, and more songs to be sung.
- Holiday stuff - hopefully get the tree and decorate. Check and check! This is the first year we've done the tree and the rest of the holiday decorating in one day. This is the last year we will do the tree and the rest of the holiday decorating in one day. Too much! But getting the tree was great fun, and now that the rest is done...it's beginning to feel like Christmas...which actually feels nice.
- Freebie Friday post. Check! (Have you entered yet?)
How was your weekend?