Monday Check In
Happy Monday morning! How was your weekend? Here’s a quick update on mine…
- Boot camp. Ouch! Errr….I mean check!
- Basketball game. Check! Very exciting game, but we lost by 2.
- Set December fitness goal. I’m remembering why I stopped going to boot camp while I was trying to hit mileage goals in running. Doing both was a bit too much for the muscles. I've decided that I'm not going to set a specific mileage goal in December so I can handle boot camp a bit better. My December fitness goal is to run or go to boot camp three times per week. (Long way of saying: check!)
- Laundry. Check!
- Plan meals for the week. Check!
- Holiday preparation. Planning Kailea’s birthday celebration counts as holiday prep around here…so I get a nice little check mark on this one, too!
- Make progress on a simplify 101 project. Check, check, check! Spent lots of time on this over the weekend…
- Get a birthday gift for my sister. Check!
- Return socks. Check! Okay…so the alarm did not go off when we walked back into the store…which explains how we got out of the store with the security thingies attached to the socks. What's more is that nobody wondered why we were returning the socks and didn’t seem at all concerned that the socks still had the security thingies attached. It seems there are a few flaws in that particular security system, but hey, I got a check mark. That's what really counts, right? ;)
How was your weekend?